Solved

DNS configuration settings need to add to our DNS to allow Gainsight to send messages out using our email domain

I did open a ticket, but was wondering if anyone in the community could help.   I am just starting to use Journey Orchestrator for some intra-company (Users) and external comms (Company Persons), but when I’ve tested my emails, our Outlook server is triggering them as quarantine / SPAM.   I’ve asked GS to white list my domain, but was wondering what to ask my IT to add to our DNS to allow Gainsight to send messages out on our behalf.

icon

Best answer by matthew_lind 4 May 2020, 23:37

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

When I’ve done this exercise previously, Gainsight provided me some configuration settings which I in turn passed over to my IT team. Happily, my IT team recognized the settings I relayed to them from Gainsight and my IT team was able to make the changes fairly easily.

More here:

https://support.gainsight.com/SFDC_Edition/View_More_Categories/Training_and_Videos/Implementation_and_Onboarding/Onboarding_Step_4_Email_Service_Configuration

Thanks.  I had the ticket open and they did exactly that.  Appreciate the comment