Solved

Change the size of reports in copilot emails

• 16 February 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge
Can I adjust the size of the report image in a copilot email?

We are sending out a usage email to our clients that should include the 15 users who have logged in the most. As you can see in the image below, the report has all the data points on the chart, but we can only see 8 of the 15 labels because the image is too small.

I can't find any option that allows me to increase the size of the image so it can display all data labels. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
icon

Best answer by lila_meyer 27 February 2018, 20:53

View original

5 replies

Badge
I'm surprised by the radio silence on this post. I thought for sure someone else would have run into the issue. Not even a comment from Gainsight about it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Britton, I've emailed one of our product managers to offer input. Sorry for the delay!

I actually found a similar usage report in our own instance of Gainsight that displays the top 20 users in an email template without a problem. 

Badge
Thanks for the response. I realized that when I saw our usage email yesterday. Somehow you have 20 users on the report while we can't even get 15.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yeah, I don't see anything in our report config that I can point you to as a possible solution. I reached out to our support team to ask them to take a look as well. 
Hi Briton,

Apologies for the late response. We would like to investigate more to see the root cause with respect to your org and configuration. Could you please raise a support ticket so that we can track this to closure.

Thanks

Abhishek S