Admin Office Hours - 6/13/19

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi everyone, this thread is for our Thursday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held Thursday, June 13, 2019. (We will not have our Tuesday office hours this week.) Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

There is no need to register for the sessions. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

10 replies

Badge
1. Send email alert when Sponsor changes

2. Global filter for MDA on dashboard

Best practices for benchmarking behavioral usage data to tier usage and trigger CTAs at specific thresholds

I have a rule that's running that totals the amount of all these different salesforce records and then creates seperate taks for each one fo those records. (this is to connect different 'profiles' to our system). but although the total of the amount for the records are correct not all the tasks created are... meaning that if a person need to connect an account with 100 split on 3 profiles i'm only seeing 33.33 twice and not the third profile

1. Conditional Wait Time Limit

2. Quick question around the 'Include In Identifiers' option for CTA names

Badge +1
Survey Permissions - not finding where to add user groups so that I do not need to add each CSM separately. Also does the CSM have to have permissions to be able to use the survey in email assist? Distribute permissions?

Badge +1
We have some scenarios where a contact is associated to one account in SF but works on multiple accounts in GS regionally. (For example, the contact in SF is under Company A - UK but that same contact also works on Company A - NA.) Our CSMs have added the users as Relationship Contacts in their r360 but when they try to log a timeline entry with those users as External Contacts, they do not populate. Is there a workaround in place for this?

Badge
How is NPS Median calculated?

Is there a way to show up NPS Calculation in the dashboard ? (%Promoters-%detractors)/# responses

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi @sainyam_sandhu - this actually was just released this week! https://community.gainsight.com/conversations/true-nps-field-5cc0bc7fe4b03400e5c4f1eb

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
@shannon Have you had a look at the documentation? https://support.gainsight.com/Surveys/Surveys_2.0/Surveys_2.0_Permissions. Yes, the CSM does need distribute permissions in order to send the survey from Email Assist.

Badge +1
Yes - I have setup permissions for Analyze and distirbute both at the Permission group level and the sharing group and my CSM still get this error when trying to send.

Do I have to reassociate the survey to the playbook after making a change to the permission bundle?