Emails when you are added as a GS user are unclear

Related products: None

Kevin Ly was testing Slack in his dev org and he added me as an internal GS user. After this, I got this email that would be confusing for end users. Could we add a little more description here as well as correct the grammar issues? 

Any thoughts on if this email is actually necessary?

I will forward this to people who have build this.  

Thanks
When a user is created in a system for you, it is better that you are notified of that creation, especially when you are not signing up but your admin is creating the user for you. This particular email would have more details in future about how would you login to Gainsight when Gainsight is stand-alone. We might also send out a email with link to activate your user and by that way also complete the verification of your user. It looks less important as of now, but just used for notifying the user. Sorry about the grammar, will get that fixed.

@sundar  @azhar_uddin @alex_legay  This email template is just to inform people that they have an account in Gainsight and once they get welcome email that will contain URL to login to GS System, These two are two different email templates. @alex_legay we will fix the grammar issue.