Coming Soon - New Customer Success Operations Training & Certification!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Gainsight is proud to be the first in the industry to offer a new training course and certification dedicated specifically to Customer Success Operations. The course is designed to support your organization in standing up a new CS Ops function, or accelerate your current efforts! To help your team standardize and systematically promote success with your end customers, we’ve included frameworks, templates, and best practices that you can immediately apply to your business.

We partnered with seasoned CS Ops professionals to develop the program, and we’re thrilled to feature a variety of voices in the curriculum, including @matthew_lind @seth @edgar_ramirez @emiliadanzica and @sonamdabholkar

The new course is part of Gainsight’s Pulse+ training and certification program and will be available on May 1st. If you don’t have a subscription yet, now is the time to check out our industry recognized program featuring professional development for CSMs, CS Leaders, and now CS Ops!

To hear more about the value you can expect to get from this new training course, check out a 2-minute video intro below:

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Super exciting!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

This is great! Really looking forward to further details. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Excited!! 1st May can't come soon enough.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Woooo, sounds awesome!!! Super excited about it!

Badge +2

That’s fantastic!

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

That sounds super ambitious and exciting @matthew_lind. You enthusiasm is contagious. I look forward to getting started.

@lila_meyer I hope it gets published May 1st at a friendly APAC and EMEA time so that those of us for whom May 1st is a bank holiday can make the most of the bank holiday 😃 and spend the day (and more by the looks of it) on this.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Excited! can’t wait to hear more on this!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Woohoo! Awesome to have included @matthew_lind @seth @edgar_ramirez @emiliadanzica and @sonamdabholkar included as voices! Amazing people!

Can’t wait to add a new badge! Gotta collect em’ all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@alizee The Pulse+ curriculum is all available on-demand, so subscribers can take the training at their convenience. Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@lila_meyer yes, but do we know approx what time of the day on May 1st this will be available (since it’s a new platform)? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@alizee It should actually be available a few days earlier (in kind of a soft launch mode), but I will come back here and confirm!

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Wow this seems reaaally cool and actually would address A LOT of my doubts 😁

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

SO exciting!!! Can’t wait to take this course! Such a strong group of collaborators on this launch 👏🏻

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Omg so exciting!!! Look at that Rockstar @matthew_lind !!! Killing it! 

Hi @lila_meyer is it possible to pay for this course without subscribing to all of Pulse+? I am just in CS Ops so the other courses that are CSM specific aren’t super valuable to me. Thanks for any options you can share!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @jenicanelson At this time, the CS Ops course is only available as part of the all-inclusive subscription offering. If you’re interested in purchasing just for yourself, feel free to email me to discuss some options: lmeyer@gainsight.com

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Wowza! This course sounds amazing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@alizee and friends,

We are live in soft launch mode on pulseplus.gainsight.com now. If you have an active subscription with Pulse+, you can start taking the CS Ops training! 😁 

Assuming you did not just buy your subscription today, you will need to click “Forgot Password?” to reset your password and login with your email address. (If you purchase a new subscription, you can disregard this step.)

We’re still filling in the historical data, so give us a few more business days in the event you think some of your course or certificate completions are missing. And we have not yet invited managers to the reporting area for this reason. We plan to have reporting access set up by May 5th.

If you encounter any issues, please reach out to pulseplus@gainsight.com 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

? The CS Ops certification badge is now available for our profiles on the Community.

Let us know if you have completed this course and we’ll have them your way!