Solved

Admin Dashboards - What do you look at?

• 10 August 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
  • Gainsight Employee: Golden Ruler
  • 318 replies
I am looking for examples of different things Admins look at to identify things are working correctly. Things I have in mind already include:

• Reports showing amount of data ingested from sources
    • Expected report would show steady data or steady increase. This would  show if there was a change in the data flowing into Gainsight.
    Stale scorecard measures
    • Expected report would show number of scorecard measures that have not been updated in X timeframe. If automated measures, this would tell me if a rule is broken or needs to be updated. If manual measure, this would tell me how many team members are actively using.
    Email Reports
    • Expected report would show send rate. This would tell me if the scheduled emails were sending appropriately
What else are you looking at to determine all systems are a Go?
icon

Best answer by dstokowski 10 August 2018, 20:03

View original

3 replies

Badge +3
Key Rules Success/Failure- similar to Data Ingest 

- To show on Dashboard, this might need to figured out to tie to the resulting/expected Action

(Note we are also working on enhancing this view in Admin section for Rules)

JO

- Email reports (as you mention)

- Survey report (if cusotmer is using)

Badge
Similar thing for CTAs - have a couple reports that show CTA creation just so I know some are being created each day/week.   Its normal for some of our CTAs to be created on a periodic basis.   if I dont see any, then I know something isnt working correctly.

We only "bring in" specific accounts to GS.   So I have a report to indicate an inappropriate account has been auto added to GS.

More for Mgrs - but if specific type of CTAs are overdue for "too long" then something is amiss , might be more of a CSM catching up on their work.

Have report to signal something this is a RED condition based CSM, but nothing else is indicating so.  Not sure that's bad data, yet, but suspect for sure.

those are a few off the top of my head on top of what you mentioned.
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
+1 on the Rules Success/Failures.  While on my rules I have email listed to email me if there is a fail - on ones set up prior to me, I have to research individually.