Is it possible to see metrics on individual emails in Advanced Outreach?

Related products: None

Under the Analytics of an Advanced Outreach, it shows top level metrics of all sends. Mousing over the four metrics across the top has a hover behavior that would seem to indicate they are clickable but the only one that is is the Participants metric. OR and CTOR mean less on an aggregate level if I can't see what the metrics are on an individual level - as there is no way to improve on something that I don't know is underperforming. 

I've tried clicking each email step in the Snapshot view but loads participant activity which shows the activity in the outreach, not the activity of the email. Looking at the Activities of all participants at the Outreach level, it's not even possible to see what emails were sent because rather than including the name of the email, it is just the step name (Send Email) so this view is not much help. 

I thought maybe metrics were at the template level, but can't find anything there either. Searching the documentation returned 0 results. Is it just not possible to see metrics for individual emails? 
I created a post on the same topic last month. There does not appear to be a way in the UI to look at the details but you can do it via a report. This should be turned into an idea so we get such functionality in the standard AO UI.
Ah, thank you. I searched before posting but didn't see anything relevant. Will comment on yours as well. 

@Gainsight - can this be converted into an idea or do I need to repost as such?
Hi Diane and Kelly,

Agree with this. We have it in the short term roadmap. The above request is much needed to give complete picture of the email step related stats.

Thanks

Abhishek S
Hi Kelly/Diane, Thanks for posting! Yes, this should be converted into an idea post,since its a new feature request.

Yeah, we understand metrics at email level are important.

Great to hear from @Abhishek that this request is add to short term road-map. 
I just wanted to follow up on this thread (for anyone else who finds it through a search, that individual metrics are available in Program Analytics under 'Email Template Performance Report'.

Not exportable, but a great reference!

I agree! A lot of great enhancements in Program Analytics lately... The template breakdown showing at the end of the list, combined with date ranges and selecting programs, you can gather just about all the great stats on your mailing performance that you need, whether it is for specific mailings or trends. Great Going Gainsight!

I think it is possible to Is it possible to see metrics on individual emails in Advanced Outreach? but for that you need to know proper seetings which you will found AVG technical support for more information.

As much I know it is possible to see metrics on individual emails in Advanced Outreach, but for that you need to follow some simple tricks which you can found D-Link Customer Service

for help, they told hw to do this in proper way.