Question

How do you enable the externally available Gainsight Dashboards?

Badge
  • Shoshin
  • 314 replies
At Pulse, there was talk of an upcoming new feature where you could share a Gainsight Dashboard with a non-Salesforce user. I could have sworn this was part of the May release, but I cannot find the settings to turn that on.

Anyone point me in the right direction?

This would be a game-changer for the team that manages our partner renewals globally.

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hey Ben -

We are actively working on this capability- however, was not part of the May Release.  We did reference the feature of "Gainsight360" released in May as a first step we took in pursuing this kind of capability but that is to share info with you as a Gainsight customer. (thinking this might of been how we confused you on this point)

Would love to hear what you feel will be the most "game changing" components of having those externally or non-GS user facing dashboards for your partner renewals team.
Badge
Thanks for the clarification Denise. I appreciate that.

About 90% of our international renewals go through a partner. Additionally, our international markets are growing very quickly, faster than the U.S. in many areas. For EMEIA specifically, we have 50+ partners we work with. They also own the renewals for customers they bring in. This becomes a management nightmare to keep them informed and updated preceding their upcoming renewals.

My goal for this functionality is to have an automated weekly email to each partner. The dashboard would show them all their active renewals (past due and due in the next 90). I'd use CoPilot to accomplish this. Right now, we have a single individual running Salesforce reports, exporting them, and manually sending to each partner separately. We can only do this on a monthly basis due to bandwidth. Thus, this new functionality would be super helpful and keep our partners more informed. We could also begin to be more strict with them and past due renewals.

One follow-up question I have is relating to this feature and the new dashboard-level filters. When I send out a send out a dashboard to an external user, will I be able to apply a dashboard-level filter at the time of send?

I ask because this would allow me to have one partner dashboard and then filter it by the partner I am targeting, versus having separate dashboards and reports for every partner. Its a big difference in the time of setup.

Thanks for your help!