Admin Office Hours - 10/11/18

• 10 October 2018
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday October 11, 2018.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

There is no need to register for the sessions anymore.  If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting.  I will go in order of posts below or joining the session.  Thanks!!

GoToMeeting

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/912742885

5 replies

Hi,

I was hoping to do more detailed reporting on the "Email Raw Events" object within Gainsight. Using this we're able to find total clicks on each URL which is incredibly needed, but have no easy way of understanding which URL is which. I've noted we are unable to edit or join on this object. Is there any way we can include a URL tag or title or a way we can write a rule that will help us understand this data easily?

Thanks!

Stone
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
I'd like to join to discuss custom field mapping with regards to selecting the correct field type, specifically this note from a support ticket:

[i]Change your custom mapping for CSM to an "external ID" field type, and then map that external ID to something like CSM ID.

Not quite sure I follow how to do a second level of mapping.
I am trying to create a rule that creates a CTA whenever an account does not have any transactions for 7 days. How can I go about creating the rule/calculated fields to mimic this tableau report measure? (Date Guarantee Created is the date of whenever a transaction was received)

The method used for this calculation would be to find the max date for transactions received, and then subtract todays date from that date. If the result is greater than 7, then trigger a CTA. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
This upcoming release will actually help!  We are adding in TODAY as a function for calculated field, so that you can do the math.

We could also look for NULL values in a data set to drive the CTA, by combining one data set with a master customer list.
What if we dont get NULL values and instead there is no value/line that is displayed?