Hover over options for Customer Summary Fields on 360

Related products: CS 360 Company & Relationships

I've heard a couple customers ask for the ability to show 'hover over descriptions' of the fields shown in the Summary section of the Customer360 page.
Could you brief more what type of description user want to see. 
They would like to configure their own hover over description. So for instance if they are pulling in various fields from SFDC or other places, they want to be able to describe to the user exactly what the data means. Sometimes the label headers of the fields aren't descriptive enough to the users, to know exactly what data they are looking at. 
This same request has been brought up by another customer: Would love a helper/tool tip when you hover over certain items such as when you hover over a column in Customers tab, would want to see the definition of the column. Have these definitions in a Word doc and have circulated but this will make it more efficient to do it in-product. Needs to be admin-configurable.  

Can’t believe this is 8 years old, but it’s still a need…

It would be awesome to have parity with the attributes section. For example, we have descriptions for every single field in our Attributes section, but some important fields, such as ARR, we only show on Summary and we’re apparently unable to add a hover-over description that explains where this is sourced?

Welp, never mind, now I see this works. Apparently I didn’t save the layout. My bad!

No StatusImplemented

Thanks for the confirmation @spencer_engel … updated the status.