Multiple Playbooks per Objective CTA

Related products: None

We are currently in a situation where we would like to create playbooks for our role.  Struggle is that when an objective CTA is created for an account, only a single playbook can be applied.  This is cause for concern because inevitably, to accomplish an objective, there may be multiple playbooks that would need to be invoked.

Instead of replacing an already existing playbook on an Objective CTA, I would prefer to be able to add an additional one.

Hi @mroy6283 

Let me know if I understand correctly. The need here is to be able to apply a playbook to an Objective CTA which already has a playbook. Is that correct?  

Also when a user wants to apply the second playbook is it fair to assume that they would have finished the tasks of the existing playbook?

Hi @aditya_marla 

You are correct in that I would like to be able to apply a playbook to an Objective CTA which already has a playbook.  However, it may not always be the case where the tasks from the previously applied playbook are complete. I would like to be able to apply playbooks to Objective CTAs without fear of wiping away what is already there for playbook associated tasks.

Thanks,

Matt

Got it. Thanks a lot for sharing the details. I have added this to the backlog...I will keep you updated as and when we prioritize this and make progress on it

Thanks