NPS 2.0 tab filters are not sticky.

Related products: None

Posting on behalf of customer. On the new NPS 2.0 tab, any changes made to the filter criteria on the page are not sticky and refresh after you refresh the page or navigate away. It would be nice for those to be sticky.

I have also run into this with another user -- the initial complaint was that NPS 2.0 wasn't showing all expected responses, but it turned out that the time filters on responses were not sticking, and that only two filter slots would save by default.

@andrew_biehle thanks for bringing this up! this is the expected behavior, I have to check with the product team if this is there in the road-map, will update you here, once I hear from them.

We run quarterly (90 days) campaigns and this filter doesn't make sense for us too.

NPS is done on a bi-anual basis at my company and it would be very helpful to allow a saved set of filters to pass along a realtime NPS snapsho to my upper management team.

Hello Everyone!

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of v6.8 release(Nov). Users can now preserve the applied filters in the Survey Analyze and NPS 2.0 tabs.

You can find the relevant information in our v6.8 Release Notes.

This feature is implemented in both SFDC & NXT versions.

Thanks for posting!