Ability to see upcoming Tasks

Related products: None

This is a specific pain we have for CTA's relating to upcoming renewals.  Inherently, the renewal cycle is 90+ days long, so there are tasks associated with the CTA across that 90+ day period.  My Renewals reps are getting lost in a list of CTA's.  It would be great if we could have a view where we could see tasks that are coming up in a given period of time, specific to a user (like a cockpit view of tasks).  

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for the post. We will work on improving cockpit experience and will keep you updated about the status.

Thanks,

Nitisha
I agree with this as well! A task view would allow the CSM team to see the task at a glance rather than having to click into the CTA and drop down all tasks. 
Hi,

We are thinking in the direction of adding a Task View and I would like to get your feedback on it. 

This will be a "Cockpit" style screen that shows just tasks, not underneath CTAs. 

In this view you can -

1. See the list of tasks grouped, sorted, filtered by various attributes (similar to cockpit list view)

2. Add custom attributes in the task list view columns

3. Expand the task to view/ change task attribute values

4. Create inline tasks quickly instead of first creating a CTA and then a task under it. For creating inline tasks-

• User has to enter account/ relationship and subject

• Due date and owner will be auto-populated but can be changed

• All other task attributes will be auto-populated

• A CTA will be created automatically for the inline task, so these tasks will be visible in current cockpit view too

• CTA name will be hyperlinked in the task

Please let us know your feedback on it.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Hi Nitisha,

Thanks for asking me!  I think it's a great start and would give us the functionality we need.  I can't think of anything specific that should be different at this time, but I'm sure users will have ideas after it rolls out.

Nicole
This is exactly what I was just asking for. Users are having a very hard time tracking their tasks because you have to go into every objective of every success plan in every client to see what tasks might be due. We really need a way to just login in the morning and start organizing your day based on tasks that are due today or plan/prep for those coming up. I would like to see a calendar view that shows each task on the date that it is due. Even just the task name and CTA name to avoid wasting real estate. in terms of creating inline tasks, I haven't been in the system long enough to have an opinion on that.