US Admin Office Hours - 1/31/19

• 28 January 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday January 31, 2019. Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

There is no need to register for the sessions anymore. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
I'd like to know if it's possible to create a bionic query that looks for the absence of certain criteria (ie, all Accounts without a Project Manager).

Badge
I'm looking for a tool or simplified process that will allow extractions / SQL queries from Amazon Redshift into the provided S3 bucket.

I know Unload can move the files. I'm having trouble figuring out the full path, and hoping I can query and view files from the same tool.

Badge
Global Filter not working for a report/dashboard

Would like to discuss syncing tasks created in SFDC to GS. SFDC tasks are being assigned to CSMs so I can get the task to create a CTA, but how can I get the SFDC task to update once the task is updated in GS? I thought maybe the native GS task to SFDC sync function would work, but we've had some trouble with it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Kelly, sorry we missed you at office hours today. Definitely possible! You would create a rule with one dataset that has all your accounts, then another dataset where you source whatever object contains Project Manager information. Then you can merge the project manager information into the overall account list, with the Account ID serving as your key identifier.

Your new dataset would then have some accounts with a Project Manager and some without. The accounts still without a Project Manager would then be on your list to address.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Thanks for showing up today, Michelle. Hopefully I answered your question in a satisfactory manner, but feel free to respond to this thread as you come up with any additional questions/challenges.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Tony, thanks for attending today. Did you still have any issues with this?