US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 5/26/20 1 p.m. PST - Pre-session Thread

• 26 May 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone! This thread is for our Tuesday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held Tuesday, May 26, 2020. Submit your questions below as replies to this post, and we'll address them during our session at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please note we are using a new conference line. Details are below. There is no need to register for the sessions. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details (Zoom): 

Join Zoom Meeting

ID: 93972497920
Password: F7msaSQ3

‪(US) +1 877-853-5257‬

‪(IN) +91 0008000401530‬

9 replies

Hi!

This is an NPS JO question. How can I add participants who has completed the NPS survey (6 months later) into the flow again and when they are added, I want to show them a variant of the template so they don’t see the same email. Since the NPS JO is live, do I need to create a separate query? How do I make it work? Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello.  

I have two questions around Rules Manager. 

1. The order of Actions on the Execution History tab do not match the Action order on the Rule Action tab.  What determines the order of the Actions in the Rule History?
  2. When exporting the Rule Results from a test run, the header names are the field ID (Internal Name).  To confirm the rule results, I need to open the Data Object and manually match up each field ID to the export file.  Is there a way to use the Field Name value instead of the ID, which would be similar to a S3 or report export?

Thanks in advance. 

Badge +2

Hello, 

I have a few processes I’m building out and I’m looking for best practice suggestions. One is a ‘heal desk’ and the other is a review process on activity timeline activities. From what I understand, I could use either an sfdc or mda custom object to hold the info- what would be the advantages of choosing one over the other?

Hello, Report Filters not working properly.  End User able to see some data but not all.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello.  

I have two questions around Rules Manager. 

1. The order of Actions on the Execution History tab do not match the Action order on the Rule Action tab.  What determines the order of the Actions in the Rule History?
  2. When exporting the Rule Results from a test run, the header names are the field ID (Internal Name).  To confirm the rule results, I need to open the Data Object and manually match up each field ID to the export file.  Is there a way to use the Field Name value instead of the ID, which would be similar to a S3 or report export?

Thanks in advance. 

Hi @jenniferpa I found this Community post re: the field names starting with “gsd” that would be helpful for you to upvote and comment on it if you’re so inclined. I’ve also asked our Product team to comment on it and give an update. Thanks!

https://community.gainsight.com/cs-ideas-21/column-headers-in-rules-connectors-exports-37549

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thanks, @spencer_engel.  I added my vote!  Just want to confirm that you are looking into the issue where the Actions on the Execution History tab do not match the Action order on the Rule Action tab or should I reach back out to Support? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thanks, @spencer_engel.  I added my vote!  Just want to confirm that you are looking into the issue where the Actions on the Execution History tab do not match the Action order on the Rule Action tab or should I reach back out to Support? 

@jenniferpa I checked with a few colleagues, and it sounds like this should be classified as a bug. Has support confirmed that with you?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@spencer_engel No, because the conversation turned to the field names in the file instead of the order of the Actions.  Should I create a new Support case to report the issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@spencer_engel No, because the conversation turned to the field names in the file instead of the order of the Actions.  Should I create a new Support case to report the issue?

Yes please.