Show current score last modified date on mass edit reports

Related products: None

Currently, the modified date from a current score( lookup) is not shown on mass edit report. Looks like this is because it is a pivot of scorecard data.

Submitting this as an enchancement as it would be valuable when reporting.

+1 for creating a new category of submission "enchancement" ... a magical feature! (bear with me as I re-adjust to normality back from a Disney Cruise!)

Great idea and jealous I didn't come up with it first :)

Hi All, We have good news for all the hardcore scorecard users. Gainsight has integrated the Timeline feature with Scorecards, so users can create Timeline Activities from Scorecards. Timeline Activities in Scorecard can be created either from the C360/R360 or Mass Edit report pages. You can also create Timeline activities for Scorecards, from a Rule.

Hope this will resolve most of the Scorecard date and comments related issues.

Happy posting!

Hello Everyone!

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of v6.8 release(Nov).

We are replacing the comments box with a timeline-like activity feed. The following are the benefits of upgrading to this feature:

• Retains a history of activities against a measure.
  • Allows the use of rich text formatting.
  • Users can @mention colleagues in comments.
  • Users can start comment threads.
  • Displays manual updates in the company/relationship Timeline.
  • Provides clear visuals in reporting.

You can find the relevant information in our v6.8 Release Notes. This feature is implemented in both SFDC & NXT versions.

Thanks for posting!