Relationships deleted from Salesforce should be deleted from Gainsight

Related products: None

Currently, Gainsight does not bi-directionally sync with salesforce when it comes to deleted customers and relationships. I’ve been able to work around this lacking functionality for Customer records but not for Relationship records. For customer records, I am able to create a rule that loads to the MDA object for customers and tags customers for deletion. This allows me to filter for the tag and mass delete Customer records from Data Operations. However, the load to relationships action in Gainsight Lightening only loads to the Salesforce relationship (that no longer exists) rather than the MDA relationship so I have no way of tagging deleted relationships in the same way to mass delete. This means I have to spend hours going through a report of relationships that need to be removed from Gainsight and manually removing them one by one in Gainsight. I do not have time to do this which leads to data inaccuracy in Gainsight and user trust issues when the data is unreliable. It is frankly, mind blowing that I cannot easily do this as a work around to what should be basic product functionality- syncing with deleted records in salesforce to delete records in Gainsight. 

@pgeorge and @gopal_rao_kallepu