Any plans (or is it even theoretically possible) to show the R360 view in the Gainsight widget in Zendesk?

Related products: None

I have a customer who really only uses the R360 view for all their customers because they manage everything at the relationship level. Therefore, they would really like the Gainsight widget in Zendesk to display the R360 view rather than the C360 since the C360 isn't really of much consequence. 

I understand the R360 isn't available to be displayed in the Zendesk widget right now. My questions: 

• Is it even possible to eventually show the R360 view in this widget - or am I missing something obvious that would prevent this? 

• If it is possible, is it on the roadmap? This seems like it will be a more and more common request in coming months.
Thanks!
Hi Spencer, 

It is a valid use case. 

a. Now , we maintain a mapping between a zendesk org id and account id which helps us to show the C360 for the account when a user views a ticket associated with a organization id.

b. The challenge with regards to showing a relationship widget is to determine which relationship/relationships of an account a case belongs to. 

Can you elaborate more on the customer use case?

Thanks

Abhishek S
Abhishek,

In our case we have a custom field in ZD which contains a key that is mapped to the Division ID.
This would be a great feature! Any updates or plans for this?