Have an option to show all tasks under CTAs in cockpit

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

CSMs at CA Agile Central would love to have a toggle in the main cockpit screen to pop open all the CTAs and show the tasks under them in one click (expand the tasks for all CTAs) 

Is this planned? 
Interesting idea. What is the anticipated benefit to being able to do that?
Being able to see all the tasks you have to do rather than having to click and expand each CTA.  If we schedule a follow up CTA w/ tasks from the Timeline (so reactive), then the tasks may be different every time.  'follow up on questions about x, email paul to schedule meeting about x'.  So it would be nice to expand and see all your tasks/to dos, vs having to open each one.
Thanks Kristen, I understand a little better now. Do you have concerns over making the overall page very long to scroll through if all tasks are expanded at once?

The usual workflow with handling CTAs is that the CTA title and description given enough detail allowing the CSM to choose with CTAs to prioritize and then once they've prioritized, they then get into the details on each one, working them one at a time. 

Do your team members work differently?
Hi Nadav/Kristen,

Have you tried the Expand All and Collapse All Icon at the group level?

If the Use-Case is to look at all the Task for the CTA's assigned to you, then select view as My CTA's and Group By All and click on the Icon, which will expand the Tasks list.

Similarly we can Group By Type and click on Icon for that Particular group (for example like Activity)

Hope this would solve the Use-Case

Regards,

Hitesh
Hitesh - thanks so much - I believe this button is exactly what Kristen was looking for - great to know it's there!
Hi Nadav/Dan/Kristen, We are working on Tasks View in Cockpit and would like to know 'how important to view/go through the associated CTA Detail View while addressing the Task'? in case you use cockpit. please comment. 
I dont think its necessary to see CTA details, I think we just want to see the line description for CTA and each associated task
Thank you, Kristen. Your feedback is helpful. Shall I reach out to you with a few relevant questions by email? (I've prepared a questionary to understand the CSM-Cockpit experience). 
Hi All,

This 'Collapse All' option only appears when 'group by' is set to 'All'.

I think te request here is for this option to be available regardless of the 'group by' applied.