US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 11/17/20 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 16 November 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/93972497920?pwd=SGJPOFNzNUxCNVZYcHJrWnRjM2FoUT09

Meeting ID: 939 7249 7920

Password: F7msaSQ3

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/acvxgAlEJZ

7 replies

Badge

Hi there,

I have a question regarding two NPS programs in Journey Orchestrator that are clones of each other aside from the Survey and Audience Lists. Unfortunately I made the conditional waits for the reminder emails so that they are sent out after 7 days. My intention was for it to be set up so that first reminder went out after 7 days and the second reminder to go out after 14 days. Both first and second reminder emails went out at the same time. Can I pause the program at this point and update the conditional wait so that future participants added are on the right course and don’t get two reminder emails in one day?

Additionally, I still want to send the 2nd reminder email this Wednesday (when it was intended to go out to non-respondents). Is there a way to do that in the current program, or do I need to stop the program and create a whole new one for non-respondents? Looking for a recommendation on this one.

Thank you!

Stephanie

Badge +2

Hello,

I am looking to determine what is the identifier field between the calculated field in a conditional wait and the participant.  

This is for a program we would like to setup for accounts that have not logged into one of our products.  We want to send an initial email if an account has not logged in within 14 days and then wait for 14 days to see if they have logged in within that time period and if not send a reminder email and then wait another week and create a CTA if they have not logged in by then.  Our current data object stores last login date but this data is added weekly as an insert, so we are trying to determine the best way to set this up as a program.  Any suggestions would be great!  Thanks!!

Best,
Kerri

Badge

Global filter filtering incorrect value

Badge

Hey there!

I’d like to do a lookback on a report on a dashboard. I know that “snapshot date” is on the ‘Account Scorecard History’ but not sure if there’s a similar data field I can use in “Unified Scorecard Fact - Company”. 

I have a question about the data designer.

I have two sources, both are using the User object in Gainsight > manager name; however, on one of the data source, I am able to do a lookup on the manger name base on the text (shows the name on a drop-down). On the other data source, there is no lookup enabled. I have to type of manager’s name exactly. 

Is there a reason why these two fields function differently even though it came from the same object?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello @stephanienardone  - 

I knew once I got off the session and took a quick look, I’d remember setting up the hyperlink token.

And it was way too obvious - was just moving too fast on the screenshare.

In the Email Template editor, there’s an “add hyperlink” button that THEN allows you to add the token to it.  See the screenshots below:

1. Click the Insert Link button

1. The below popup appears and you can set it up for accepting the token from your data query:

As always, TEST it to make sure it’s formatting as you want.  ALSO - I don’t recommend the “Enable Link Tracking” in this case - that’s already being tracked from the link side on the Survey domain, so no reason to risk it going to spam folders by enabling here.

Hope that helps!

Scott

Badge

Hi @sdrostgainsightcom ,

I can’t thank you enough for getting back to me on this. I was able to test the email this morning and it seems to be working! Will run a couple more tests but I should be all set. I really appreciate your help.

Have a good day!

Stephanie