Horizon Analytics: Raw data report on Dashboards

Related products: None

Hi all:

Wondering if I can get some attention to this idea, as I believe it’s expected behavior. 

Issue: Currently in Horizon Analytics, when one clicks “download data” on a dashboard, it provides you with essentially the data points of the graph. (see below)

Export:

Solution:

I believe that when one clicks on that, one would expect that you would get the full report that is behind the data. This is the way it’s done in Salesforce and several other software that have dashboards and analytics.

When you click on the bar components of the graph itself, it does give you the report that’s behind that particular bar (see below). But I feel that one would also expect that to happen for all of the data when you click on “Download Data” .

@Erseburse thank you for sharing your request here. 

100% agree. @AgassiTran from ServiceTitan would like this as well. @justin_bills from Greenhouse would like it for their users as well @rakesh 

@Justin Bills 

Thanks @Erseburse  for posting this. 

This is a great idea. Since its a change in behavior from our current flow, I will solicit some more feedback to see if this is what most of our customers expect before picking this up. 

@All, feel free to add to this one.  

Completely agree this would be a big win!

Yes

Agreed, I would prefer to have the drill-down exported when clicking here

100% Agreed. This is something we need to approach logically. We want to download the raw data which is the base for the chart.