Gainsight New Home Page - Unable to Rename the Report names added in the Summary Ribbon section via "Add Report" Option

Related products: None

Hello Team, 

In the Gainsight New Home Page, I don't see an option to rename the Report names added in the Summary Ribbon section via "Add Report" Option. Because of this, the report name is visible in the Summary ribbon section. I believe allowing the admins to rename the Report names added in the Summary Ribbon section via "Add Report" Option would be a better way to represent the Summary Ribbon section. 

@kumaranbcak Gainsight Home is a new baby and we will be make it run with more features soon. Thank you for sharing your request here.

@anirbandutta can we expand this request to “any report” and not just “summary ribbon” reports? I’ve had to duplicate some reports for home and they need a unique name from a report builder perspective, but user-facing the additional disambiguation is not needed. LMK if I should make this a dedicated post, or if I missed an existing one I can link to.