Rules Manager Display Update?

Related products: None

Is it possible and/or has it been considered to update the Rules Manager interface to match/resemble the same interface we use to manager Reports and Dashboards? We have over 125 rules presently (and rapidly growing) and while filerting using a "prefix" for rules is OK, please consider unifying the interface to some degree for us Admins ? (as long as others think this would be valuable of course) Simple folder/object management would be a great start.

As a bonus, if we could see certain meta-data (similar to what we have presently when a Rule Chain is assigned) such as "execution time" , "last execution date" that would be very useful (IMO). Thank you for any consideration.

Although I disagree with the folder management portion (unless it's nested dynamic folders instead of folders we'd have to click in and out of), I love the idea of seeing more data on the Rules Engine screen, for me it would be data source/data space that the rule is pulling from. Having this customizable on the Org level would be great so that the Admins can decide what's important to their Org.

@jitin_mehndiratta Would be great for you to add some perspective here