Solved

How to change font of a token in Copilot templates (e.g., First Name)?

• 2 August 2017
  • 6 replies

When I test an outreach, the text produced from the "First Name" token is bigger than the text in the rest of template.  I can't find a way to change the font/size of the token text.  
icon

Best answer by alex_legay 2 August 2017, 16:56

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5
Hi Denise,

It is recommended that you add the base text that you would like to use for the token and then apply your formatting to that. After that, highlight the text and convert it into a placeholder by hitting the button. This will ensure that the token is created with the correct formatting. It sounds like you are adding placeholders by hitting the placeholder button before any text is added, this can introduce a default format that might be different.

See below:

Thank you.  So once the token is created, could you make it not a token and start over in order to change the font?  Is that the only way to do it?
Userlevel 5
Badge +5
There currently is no way to change a token back to original text. You would need to delete the token text and then add the base text back with formatting and make it into a placeholder.
With EmailBuilder 2.0 no need to delete the token. Just click on the token and change the font. it works
Is EmailBuilder part of the normal Gainsight?  Do I have to change to Lightening?   Thank you!
OK I see it now - all of our templates were created prior to EmailBuilder2.0.  But all new ones we create will have the ability to just click the token to change the font.