Average NPS By Customer

Related products: None

Hi there!

My org launched the Annual 2020 Client Satisfaction Survey and we have been tracking the average NPS by client.In the past, we have sent CSAT surveys to multiple individuals within a customer and were able to view the customer average NPS in NPS 1.0. I noticed since migrating to Survey 2.0 and NPS 2.0 the option of viewing the average NPS at the customer level is not available. The only option is to view the NPS at the respondent-level and we have to separately calculate the customer average NPS. The absence of this feature was observed by senior management and we want to understand why this particular feature was removed from NPS 2.0. 

Moreover, can this feature be added to NPS 2.0?

@spencer_engel 

Thanks,

Jasmine

@jaw thank you for sharing your feature request here. I will confirm with the product team and get back to you. 

Thank you @sai_ram ! 

Hi there, @sai_ram 

I hope all is well. I wanted to follow-up on the status of this product request. 

Thanks,

Jasmine

Hi there, @sai_ram 

I hope all is well. I wanted to follow-up on the status of this product request. 

Thanks,

Jasmine

@jaw sorry for the delay here, I was sick and unable to look into the posts. I am back and will check with product team on this. 

Hi @jaw - like we discussed in our meeting, this is a part of our roadmap and also something already available in our CX Center offering. We will keep you posted as we make progress here.