Solved

Multilple values against a single element of criteria in a Power List

• 2 March 2016
  • 5 replies

I am creating a power list of users in larger city areas.  To be inclusive of suburbs, i want to use area codes as criteria.  

So it would look like: Business Phone starts with (312, 312, (847, 847 .  . .. . 

Can I enter multiple values in an element of critera or would i have to add each as a separate element with an OR statement?
icon

Best answer by marie 2 March 2016, 21:30

View original

5 replies

Hi Elizabeth, it would need to be each separate filters with an OR statement. We don't support the comma separated values like the example you shared (but it would be a great feature suggestion!).
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Comma-separated values in an element of critera.

I am creating a power list of users in larger city areas.  To be inclusive of suburbs, i want to use area codes as criteria.  

So it would look like: Business Phone starts with (312, 312, (847, 847 .  . . . . 
I've also found that with creating some complex groups, I max out of criteria when I have to enter these as individual elements. I tried to turn this into an idea for a suggestion, but it looks like the idea was merged and inactivated?
Userlevel 5
The posts are merged because the idea is same. More the number of Me too's in the idea, the higher the priority Product managers would give for the enhancement. 
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Is this still being considering? It would be great if filters worked similarily to Salesforce reports. It can be very annoying manually creating multiple filters for the same field.