Admin Office Hours - July 7th, 2017

• 29 June 2017
  • 5 replies

This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday July 7th, 

2017.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

To register for this session, please click here.

5 replies

Badge
Hi, 

My question this week is about adding an action to a set of rules (3) that update our Scorecard 2.0 product risk measures. Currently we take the daily logins for each product and show a trend in percentage of increase or decrease week to week compared against a 6 month average of daily logins. The rules run daily. The set score rule uses a grade A-F and indicates in the comments the percentage increase or decrease while setting the color and grade accordingly. Green is a 0% increase or above. Everything negative would be yellow or red.

What I'm not capturing, and still need to, is when the metric itself (not the average percent) is actually "0", meaning there are no logins for a weekly time period. I cannot access the daily login metric within the rule, as we are pulling data for the rule from Account Info Sync, so I'm unsure how to add the metric (example: Performance Unique User Logins in Last 24 Hours) in order to be able to pick it in the setup action section.
Hi Gainsight Support Crew,

I could use some assistance setting up a survey via CoPilot based on the status of a Call To Action for our new 'Onboarding' process.

Our Gsight CSM said that this was possible (and in fact used by Gainsight as well).  The initial instructions where to 'source the CTA Object and apply the appropriate filters' - but I'm not sure what that means or where to go from here.

Apologies if there is a support article to accomplish this but I haven't been able to track it down.

Thanks!
Office Hours are starting now! Click https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/912742885 to join!
Badge
Is this office hours July 6th or July 7th?
Hey Angela, looks like I looked at the wrong date on my calendar. Office Hours are always on Thursdays, so it was indeed today, I just put the wrong date on the title. I apologize for any inconvenience it has caused you.