Same measure, multiple scorecards

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

Does anyone know if there is a way to comingle values for score measures that exist in two different scorecards into the same report?

I have a CSM Sentiment score that now lives in two scorecards.   It seems redundant to have to create two different reports to identify accounts where the CSM Sentiment is set.  Hoping someone has found another way.
Hi Jeff,

Let me know if I understand correctly. There is a CSM sentiment score that is used in multiple scorecards...and you want to create a single report to see the 'current' sentiment score across all accounts (irrespective of the scorecard)? Since the data exists on two separate fact objects...you would need to create different reports (one for each fact object). As an alternative, you can use a rule to populate the score value of the measure onto the Company object & build a report on it.
Yes that is correct.  I figured that was probably going to be the answer. 

What we need, though, is a way to put all the scores in one place, searchable, regardless of which scorecard fact table it belongs to.  Requiring end users to use multiple reports to search for score values is cumbersome.  

Can this be converted to an idea?
Hi Jeff, part of the challenge with this is that Scorecards 2.0 provides the flexibility for different customers to have different measures (not just different weights). So you might have one segment or stage or region of customers that have 5 measures, but others that have 10 measures or they may have measures that are totally different from each other (and other segments/stages/regions/etc). 

Any thoughts on if showing ALL the scores for ALL the various scorecards and types in a single grid would be more helpful or harmful? And considering that weights could be different, showing all scores on a single grid would raise questions about why two accounts with similar component values could have vastly different overall scores. 

An example of how that table might look if accounts that don't share the same scorecard model are combined:

I see your point.  Perhaps grouping them by Scorecard name would help?

At the same time though, there has to be a way to make this more flexible than having to create a rule to copy the values from multiple scorecards to a single column on the Company object to try and accomplish what I'm trying to accomplish.  This may be a workaround, but until that rule runs everyday, the CSM Sentiment on the Company object could potentially be stale.
Aditya - how would I grab the Score value of a particular measure?  When I create a rule off of a Scorecard Fact Table, I can filter on a Measure name, but there appears to be no Score field related to that Measure - the only score value available is the Current Score - which is the overall score value.

Hi Jeff, the field you want to pull in is "Current score Id -> Score"

See example below

Believe it or not, that's what I thought I had pulled in Dan.  Thanks for correcting my error!
Is there still an open product enhancement request here? Happy to convert to an Idea if so...
Yes please and thank you.