Display names/due dates for nestled tasks in CTA Playbooks in Google Calendar

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

Currently, only the due date for the entire CTA Playbook displays in Google Calendar using the integration, but would be more helpful if the names/due dates for each nestled task inside of the CTA were generated as calendar events. 

This goes all the way back to the Horizon Cockpit redesign where we initially lost Task view (and IMO the re-implementation of that is still lacking) and had to really work to get it back. 

If I’m a CSM, the calendar, cockpit, or wherever my CSM related details show up needs to answer this one question: “When is the next thing due?”

Not showing that information and showing the latest possible due date for a group of activities does not answer that question.

💡 This is exactly right. If I have a CTA with 10 tasks, all with different due dates, syncing the CTA-only based on its overall due date is semi-pointless.

There should at least be a user-selectable option  that if a CTA has tasks, the tasks sync as calendar entries and if there are no tasks sync the whole CTA.