Email Assist: Can we display the "reply-to" info in the "preview & send" area so CSMs know replies w

Related products: None

Can we display the "reply-to" info in the "preview & send" area (or somewhere) so CSMs know replies will come to them & not be sent to a black hole?  I think CSMs won't be comfortable emailing from Cockpit without some reassurance that they will get replies.  
That is a good idea. 
Yes, definitely great idea!
Adobe has mentioned they would like the ability to change the "from" and "reply-to" email as well - they use an "smbteam@adobe.com" address that they want these emails to come from, rather than the personal email addresses of team members. Is this on the roadmap? 
Hi All,

As Part of Summer release(will be available in Sept 1st week), we are now showing Reply To and From address in the Email Window.

Regards,

Hitesh
Hi Nadav,

We are introducing the ability to customize domain address (to help with whitelisting our email service provider and better email deliverability) in Summer release. Customizing from address would still not be possible. 

Could you give some more details on why a custom from address is required in a personal 1:1 email communication mode? We have heard of use cases where someone would want to send an email on behalf of a their CEO. Would this be similar?

Regards,

Hitesh
Hi Hitesh, 

The example I noted above is what I was referring to - some teams have a pooled email address, where several different people monitor this address every day in a pooled CSM model. 

In such case, they usually like to send and get replied to that email address which is a team email address, and not an individual email address. Hence the need to change the from and reply to.