Question

Can I create a report that shows percentage of Green,Yellow, Red scores for a Scorecard attribute

• 19 February 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
I am creating a renewal dashboard and one of our KPIs for renewals is the percentage of Accounts that have a "green" score in specific Scorecard attributes. E.g. 52% Green, 25% yellow, 23% red? I want to create reports for these indvidual attributes and then display as a pie chart on the renewal dashboard

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3
For that set of reports you may want to leverage a rule to fetch the most recent scores for each customer and transforms them to a "color" value and then calculate the %. This could be stored in a data space for your desired visual

After the initial fetch & transform, it could be followed by a calculation of the sum of each color value divided by the distinct count of cusotmer ID's in the space as your denomentator.

% color = (sum of color 😵 / (count distinct of customer ID)

Fetch -> Transform -> Calculate -> Store Values -> Display

Not sure the coffee has hit me yet but maybe?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Angela -

You can accomplish this by fetching from your scorecard fact object. In the show field, choose count of Account ID and the by field will be "label" from your scorecard fact object.

Then, you'll see that within your scorecard fact object, you'll have access to a "measure" table via a join on the measure ID. Pull the "Name" from that object, and use it to filter down to whatever measure you're looking to see. You should then be able to display a nice-looking red/yellow/green pie chart with percentages for each label (red/yellow/green).

Badge +1
Super, thanks Spencer. It worked beautifully!!!