CSM Dreamlist - Improving Efficiency in EBR Decks

Related products: None

There are several things CSMs do manually (via copy and paste from GonG) for every EBR. It would be great to automate the export of these pages:

1. Scorecard review

2. Top 5 features used

3. Table of G/L/Y/R users by name and # of Cockpit & Page views

4. Adoption trends by usage graphs
As we think of developing this further, here are several ideas that could help drive adoption/provide helpful insight:

• In the scorecard, differentiate between 'Red' users that are actually not full users (e.g., Sales/Support/Marketing folks).  If we could see users by type and then have a habits score that pertains to how we expect them to use Gainsight.

• Some customers are looking to implement specific GS features (e.g., Gsnap) and want to see who from the team is adopting that particular feature

• Ability to know when a CSM was on Holiday/PTO and don't have that adversely affect his/her 'habits score' (you'd be surprised how sensitive they are to it :))
+1,000

These are great suggestions for a "walk" phase. Right now it definitely feels like we're "crawling" on the EBR deck prep, doing cut and paste for almost everything.

A killer "run" phase would be if we could truly use the powerpoint export functionality for EBR prep. It's a great feature idea that has a lot of additional potential. 

Added bonus on sharpening the EBR export features in Gainsight is that it will help our more strategic and enterprise 'high touch' customers as this feature specifically plays in that space. 
Can you comment specifically on why we don't use the Success Snapshots for doing this?  Feature built for this but not even mentioned in this idea thread...

Also, are we getting great traction on the user habits information?  This is not something natively supported in Gainsight (no user scorecard today) but is this consistently being asked for by our customers once we share their user scores with them?
Thanks Denise. I'll let Yael and team comment on this. 
Hi Denise,

A couple observations from my experiences working with Success Snapshots

• Building a template deck is not very intuitive and the process isn't very easy (my customers who have tried Success Snapshots have reported the same - Qlik and Imprivata)

• Reports exported via success snapshots don't look as visually appealing as the reports from within C360 or Dashboards

• Some of the content that we use in EBRs - like view of Health Scorecard - I don't believe is even an option to create in success snapshots (see below)

I would [i]totally[i] love to use the EBR export functionality if we were able to improve functionality in these areas.
Just to be clear, Denise, we are (or were) using Success Snapshots for EBRs, to a certain extent. We export the customer's Success Plan into an EBR template deck, which has some fully created slides and placeholders for other info. However, we have to make quite a lot of changes and additions, including cutting and pasting of images from the C360 and typing in various info, as in the example Health Score slide that Dan posted above.

That EBR template has not been converted into the new snappy Gainsight look, but at least some of us were definitely using it before then, because that's how we added the Success Plan slides. 
Tracy - great point. We're working to get the EBR template updated and converted to the new GS layout. I'm prioritizing it this week so it should be available soon. I'll keep the thread posted on timing.