Map playbooks when creating success plan objectives

Related products: None

This really is just a small change, but one that would save quite a bit of time. We are creating new success plans and have several playbooks that need to be mapped to the objectives. We currently have to create the objective then go back to it to map the playbook. Can we have the capability of mapping the playbook while creating the objective to eliminate one more step?
The only way we solved this is through pre-loading Objectives and their playbooks through templates. The good news is they are additive so if you wanted to mix and match that's pretty easy. It would probably get messy, but you could just make Success Plan Templates that only have one objective and it's mapped playbook.
I like this idea! The playbook mapping should be optional. So when creating the objective, the playbook mapping isn't a "required" action, like setting the objective owner.
Hi Britton, 

As Scotty mentioned, when defining objectives in a template you can map them with playbooks. When the template is applied to a success plan the objecives along with their playbooks are appended. Is that what you were looking for?

@Faust: When creating an objective, the playbook mapping is optional. It is possible to have an objective without any playbook
Sorry, Aditya, I should have been more clear. I'd like to have the option of choosing the playbook while setting up the objectives in the template. I click on the add objective button in the Success Plan Template Configuration page and get the following box:

I'd like to have the option of mapping the playbook here instead of having to click save, find the objective in the list, then map the playbook.

Like I said, it's just a small thing. But something I figured I'd at least throw out there.