Hover over customer name when in Cockpit

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

When in the Cockpit, it would be great if when you hovered over a customer name there was a pop up with info the admin specifies to show up for customers.  Similar to SFDC pop up summaries when hovering over an account.  CSMs can click into a customer to get to the c360, but it would be nice if there was some information that popped up about the customer in order to give them relevant information and keep them in the cockpit.  

A specific need is related look up fields for other internal employees.  When a CSM gets a CTA but might want to assign a task to another employee they have to go back to the SFDC account page to find out who the employee is as we do not have room for all account fields on the C360.

LOVE this idea.  This could actually even solve the problem I raised in this other idea https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/cockpit-add-string-field-to-list-view-field-config-...  where we have multiple accounts with the same customer name, but in cockpit you cannot tell which is which because the account number does not display.   Being able to hover over the Account Name and see the Account Number, etc would be incredibly valuable.
Yes!  We have national accounts with the same name but different locations and customer numbers and it is very confusing to reps.  
Yep, we have the same issue as Ellen and Jeff!
Very good idea on the customer pop up to show additional info instead of going into the C360 or CTA detail view. 

Regarding the ability to assign a tasks to another employee, you can search the owner dropdown with the field name where the information is available, and we would show you the user in the field.

As an example if you have a field called "CSM" on the Account object where you store the CSM of the account, then you can search for CSM in the owner search box and we would show the Account's CSM in the search results as shown in the image below.

You will be able to search on user fields from both the Account and Customer objects.

Not all of our employees have Gainsight licenses so CSMs cannot assign them tasks.  For, example our collections reps require a call from a CSM, and it would be great if when the CSM hovered over their name (a lookup field on the account in SFDC) their phone number and email popped up.  Our CSMs would appreciate hover ability for all lookup fields in the C360 and Customers tabs. We are having difficulty enforcing Gainsight usage if they constantly have to go back to the SFDC pages for more information.  
While not ideal, could you load these as attributes on the C360?
We are already at our max account fields (10) in the attributes section as our org is very data heavy.  We have actually asked for another attributes section to help keep our CSMs in the C360 because right now they have to go back to SFDC for a good amount of data.  We have cloned what we can via rules to the Customer Info object to allow more Account fields in the Attributes section, but at some point, running rules just to duplicate data does not make sense.  Our other thoughts were to create a VF page of the account page to embed into Gainsight, but that seems round-about as well.
We have posted this the other day. https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/second-attributes-section I believe it's "Under Consideration."
Great!  I posted this as well.  Sounds like our ideas can be merged.  https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/add-account-fields-section-to-c360
Has there been any progress on the hover feature? Thanks.
Hi Amanda,

Not yet, but makes sense to do and we'll consider as part of upcoming enhancements. I'm assuming you'd want control over what gets displayed?

Thanks,

Manu
Yes, I think it would be most efficient if we could choose what is displayed. Thank you for the update.