Solved

Advanced Outreach image size

• 1 February 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge
Creating a new template to use with AO, I noticed that the size of an image resized manually in the editor still appears in the email in its original size.

To illustrate, I have an image that is 600x600 pixels. In the template, I shrank it to 100x100. Testing the email, the image is out of proportion, probably rendered at 600x600. As a workaround, I created a similar image in 100x100 pixels and this one renders as expected and seen on the screen.

This is annoying as we are in the process of converting all of our campaigns from Outreach to AO. We will have to carefully retest every template to ensure they render correctly.
icon

Best answer by abhishek_sivaraman 12 February 2018, 17:13

View original

2 replies

Hi ,

The maximum image size supported is 600* 450 in CoPilot emails.

When you resize(reduce) the image , it should persist and render as it is to the user. However, there is a issue which exists in Outlook 2010 and 2013 where this does not work.

Can you confirm if you had faced this issue in Outlook 2010/2013? If not, I request you to raise a support ticket so that we can dig into this issue.

Thanks

Abhishek S
Badge
Thank you, Abhishek. Not using Outlook. Today, the reduced image rendered as expected. I will keep an eye open in case it reoccurs.