Gainsight Vault Search

Related products: None

It would be great if when searching in the Gainsight Vault it searched all the folders instead of where you currently were. For example, I was looking for email templates for NPS. But if I'm not in the specific folder where the template is ("Finding Customer Advocates") it doesn't return any results.
+1000
Good idea Lane!
Hi Lane, 

We already have this feature implemented, If you go to Vault Page you can do a search across folders by leveraging global search. In global search you have option of Asset name contains,  once you have selected this option you can do a search on asset(s) across folders. Please find below screenshots for the same.

Let me know if you face any difficulty/challenges
Hi Praneet,

A few pieces of feedback.

1. If you would make the drop down to search across assets in the search in the Vault it wouldn't be as hidden and wouldn't create such a pain point.

2. All of the other searches in Gainsight (Reports, Rules, Copilot) have filtering on the search for that feature.

3. Seeing how two of your biggest champions and an employee were waning this feature I would say it is quite hidden and the UI needs to be improved.