Question

Horizon Analytics - Dashboard - Undo and Redo

• 22 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello Team, 

I have been messing around the Horizon Analytics for a while now. I am glad that you came up with the such a great improvement. I am happy to be part of a change. I have few things to share with you. 

As far as I know I can do 5 Undo / Redo actions in Dashboard. But, when I do the the following steps there is no way for undoing previous tasks. 

> I have inserted few reports/charts and images to a dashboard. 

> After inserting all the reports/charts and images, I am inserting a "Rich Text”. But, I didn't complete inserting the Rich Text widget and I cancelled the insert operation without saving it. 

> If I try to do the Undo operation, the "Rich Text” insert window will open. That's all I can do and there is no way to undo the previous operations. 

> The same issue happens even if I have inserted the "Rich Text” and tries to undo previous operations, the "Rich Text” insert window will open. That's all I can do and there is no way to undo the previous operations. 

Please feel free to contact me if you need more clarification on this.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@kumaranbcak sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for using Horizon Analytics. We will recheck the behaviour and get back to you.

Thank you for sharing your request.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@kumaranbcak this looks like a bug, I have created asupport ticket(#152119)