Data Spaces Reports in Success Snapshots

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

We have a few customers that are interested in the ability to use Reports based off Data Spaces in Success Snapshots.

At this time, that does not seem to be a feature that we support. When attempting to add a report to the SS template, any of your Data Spaces are not selectable from the source object dropdown!

For example I have a few Data Spaces in my trial org that I would hope to see here. But at this time that is not something that we support.

It would be very beneficial to be able to use the new reports built off of Data Spaces in Success Snapshots! Hopefully we can see this feature enhancement in the near future.

Thanks,

Logan Thome!

Technical Analyst - Gainsight
Hi Logan, This enhancement is release ready and will be shipped in the upcoming November release for all our opt-in customers.
Thanks for the confirmation, Jeevan! I'm sure our customers will love to hear it.

Take care,

Logan Thome
Hello Jeevan,

Can you confirm if this came with the November release.  I do not see the Data Spaces listed in the Object dropdown.

Best,

Renee
Hi Renee,

This enhancement has been de-scoped due to some business decisions and technical limitations. We will communicate this feature's availability as and when we are unblocked.

Regards,

Jeevan
This is currently being worked upon and planned to be part of Winter Release (Feb '17). Thanks
Thank you - is that a guarantee at this point or still aspirational?
Looks like this will indeed be shipped out for our release later this month.  Thanks
Any updates if this is released?
Yes Tharun, this is pushed in summer release.