Not even sure what to title this - read comments below (CTAs and Surveys)

Related products: None

The Goal: When sending out transactional surveys triggered by a record (ie a case) we need to be able to create a CTA that contains the link to the record that triggered the survey and a link to the survey so we can close the loop. Then we need to be able to assign this to the Manager of the person that worked that record. 

Problem:

1) I can create CTAs using data spaces and assign them to the manager but the CTA will not have the link to the case record or the link to the survey.

OR

2) I can use data spaces to get to the survey link but I am only able to do so with the NPS question and still not able to assign to the manager.  

OR

3) I can create the CTA directly from the survey and it has the record link as well as the survey link but I am unable to assign the CTA to the manager.

Notes/Solution:

1) If you give me the ability to assign to the manager directly from the Survey then we also need the ability to utilize TAGs in the CTA name and the checkbox "include in identifiers" so we can assign multiple CTAs per account of the same CTA type (ie if we have two surveys from the same account that need followup at the same time). 

2) If you want to build out the rules engine CTAs then all I would need is the ability to get to the survey link per participant through data spaces base object "Survey User Answer". 

With all of that said solution #2 seems the most realistic BUT I do like that the CTAs fire real-time from the Survey CTAs. 
Andrew -- With Winter'17 release you can link Case ID with CTA when the CTA is created via rules. Given that you have setup Case as a linked object for CTA. Does this help solve Problem #1?
No, it does not sorry. The problem with that solution is that I am unable to send the CTA to the manager of the person that was assigned to the case.
Hey Andrew,

Since we want to assign these CTAs to the Manager, generating them real-time from Surveys doesn't seem to be an option. We could get this to work via Rules Engine, though. In a single Data Space created on 'Survey User Answer', I think it is possible to: (1) pull in the Case Id; (2) pull in the Manager's User Id; and (3) dynamically construct the Survey response link (using Survey Id and Participant Id). 

Thanks,

Manu
I would like to hear more about this....can you explain?
Absolutely, Andrew!  Happy to set up a quick call, if that works for you.