Solved

Click Through Tracking - Email Assist

• 16 March 2020
  • 6 replies

Hello,

I am wondering whether click through rates are tracked via Gainsight or through Email Assist, and whether they should always be accurate or if there is a known discrepancy? I know there is a known discrepancy for open rates due to the end recipient having to download images. However, I have noticed a number of times that my Programs’ analytics are not reflecting click through rates accurately.

icon

Best answer by sai_ram 26 May 2020, 13:13

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Are you looking at Total Rates or Unique?

I am looking at unique clicks

I found documentation regarding discrepancy in open rate analytics, and noticed within the documentation that it denotes “In Journey Orchestrator emails, the tracking link itself is embedded in the URL, so this is not an issue.”

Why has this been marked as solved? My question has not been answered. Above when I linked the documentation, I was simply pointing out that this is the verbiage that Gainsight has out there. However, I am seeing otherwise in my Programs. I have various scenarios where the customer has clicked a link, and it is not reflected in my Program’s analytics.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Why has this been marked as solved? My question has not been answered. Above when I linked the documentation, I was simply pointing out that this is the verbiage that Gainsight has out there. However, I am seeing otherwise in my Programs. I have various scenarios where the customer has clicked a link, and it is not reflected in my Program’s analytics.

I am sorry for the inconvenience! I am redirecting this to our support team.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@maasplund Click through rates are indeed tracked through the Email Service provider of Gainsight. There might be some discrepancies in measuring clickstream analytics owing to various factors like Participants and Recipient's firewall settings. Also, if link tracking was enabled for that email template, this might be altered.

?name=inline-1146340290.png

I hope this solved your query and marking as answered!