Case Success Visualforce Page Displayed on Case Layout

Related products: None

Currently it is only possible to place the Case Success Visualforce Page on the Console Layout. It would be beneficial to add this functionality to display on the Case Layout as well.
This would be especially helpful for cases with Feed View, since there is a built-in right sidebar where you can insert visualforce.  The page wouldn't render when I tried to put it there.  It does render as a detail layout section, but it's not optimized for that width so it's uncomfortably large if you want to see the entire thing.

My use case is that my low-touch CSMs are managing inbound emails as Salesforce Cases.  I built a custom button to open the matching C360 page, but it might be especially useful to see the summary details like health score and comments like in the Case Success VF page directly within their case.  It may also be useful to create a cta from the case directly but this VF page only seems to work ideally using service cloud console so we're not going to be able to show this information with visual impact yet.
Hi,

We have a service cloud widget optimized for the right sidebar here - https://support.gainsight.com/hc/en-us/articles/203321133-Service-Cloud-Widget-Overview

Do let me know if this helps answer your question. 

Thanks

Abhishek S
This is the widget I was using, but my use case is not a service cloud use case, so I'd like something that works [i]outside of service cloud, unlike this widget.  :)

This would be helpful but I would like to add that we also look at the ability to show “timeline” in this visual force page that when added tracks time against the case or at least has the time entry automatically associate with the case in Timeline.