Success Plan Templates built with Existing Playbooks

Related products: None

It seems that Success Plan templates can not be built with playbooks within the Administration tool. It would be nice to be able to assign playbooks to templates as you're building them out and not have to assign playbooks to templates individually once they're built

Hi Jake,

Thanks for sharing this. Let me know if i understand correctly, you want to be able to create a playbook and from the same screen want to assign it to many success plan templates? (vs going to the success plan admin screen & then assigning a playbook to a template)

Do you generally use the same playbooks in multiple Success Plan templates? Also, how frequently do you update your playbooks/success plan templates

Thanks for following up. I'd like to create a playbook and be able to assign that within a Success Plan Template. I may be wrong, but it doesn't seem like I can create a playbook and assign that during Success Plan Configuration within Admin but need to create individual objectives and tasks, is this accurate or am I mistaken?

Hi Jake,

When defining a success plan template, you need to create objectives & then assign playbooks to an objective (for the task to be created)

Is that what you were looking for?

That is mostly what I'm looking for. Ideally, when I pull a new success plan from a template, the entire plan would be configured: The Objectives and Tasks (pulling from playbooks) would not have to be assigned on the success plan every time it was created.

Hi Jake,

When you apply a template to a Success Plan (from the 360 section), it automatically gets all the objective & the task (from the playbooks). Is there something different you are looking for?

Thanks Sai,

I'll play around with this more, could just be user error but it's been hard to create a template and apply within success plans.