Push/Sync button on Customer Scorecard metrics that would add "Post an Update" to timeline documents

Related products: None

We have multiple measures as part of our customer scorecard that can be updated by our 1:1 CSM's based on their engagement with the customer. While changes are tracked through the usage metrics, it would be great to see these updated within the Timeline of the customer allowing others to see what the score was updated to any the notes that drove the change in the score. 

Would it be possible to add a "sync" or "push" button to customer health metrics within the C360 reducing the need for CSM's to update the score and then add a note to Timeline? 
It's awesome, Samantha, that you are thinking about combining Timeline and Scorecard Measures this way! Directionally, we definitely want all notes to go on the Timeline, capturing source context based on where they originate. Phase-I of this is making Timeline available at the CTA level (Spring release). Incorporating similarly with Scorecard Measures make a ton of sense. We'll consider your button idea as we think through the interactions -- might just be able to ship something sooner that way. Would also love to know your thoughts on how this should work with automated score changes (not pushed manually by CSMs; may or may not have associated comments/notes).

Thanks!
I was going to submit a similar feature request when I found this thread. I second Samantha's sentiment on this request and I think it would provide a lot of value (thank you Samantha!!!). We're driving folks to manually go in and change the scorecard and enter notes as to why they did so. It would be great if we could automatically push that update to the timeline to reduce the number of clicks our Account Managers have to do. 

The biggest barrier for adoption for us has been navigation and number of clicks. Anything to reduce that and remove those adoption barriers would be immensely helpful to us!

Thank you for your consideration.

Best,

Ben