Automatically log emails from programs to timeline (for usage)

Related products: None

We have a program that sends usage emails to customers on a monthly basis. I would love to have 1 email be logged to timeline for the monthly utilization for each customer. 

And I said only one email, as we don’t need to have each and every email that was sent out (for each stakeholder) rather have a way to trace back the usage data sent out to customers for historical purposes.

Also, it would be ideal to have the option to send the usage email for a company in 1 email - for all stakeholders - rather than having individual emails sent to each of them.

Thank you so much for considering this product enhancement!

Raluca

@ralucagorbanescu Thanks for sharing it here! I am redirecting this to our product team.

Thank you so much, @sai_ram !

@ralucagorbanescu Ability to add JO emails to Timeline is on the short-medium term roadmap. 

Reg. sending a common email - Would putting few contacts in cc help? Typically how may contacts per customer receive the email?

That is great to hear. That timeline translates to how many months? 

Yes, having the ability to decide who to put in to vs. CC would be superhelpful. If i’d have to guestimate, I’d say that the average would be around 3-4 people and max probably around 5-7 contacts/ company.

Are you interested in more specific numbers? If so, can run a couple of reports and revert back.

Thank you!

@ralucagorbanescu Tentatively, adding JO emails to Timeline will be available by mid-2021.

We have the capability to add 3 people in cc. We will look into adding more flexibility in it

Hi @nitisha_rathi - that is great news and thank you so much for considering it and adding this enhancement on the roadmap. Much appreciated!

Obviously sooner the better, however i think this is going to be a very well-received enhancement across your customer base.

Hi there - I was wondering if there has been movement on this product idea. Thank you in advance for dropping a quick update here.