Allow a prominent escalation banner in C360 and R360

Related products: None

In support platforms such as Zendesk and ServiceNow, you’re able to insert customizable banners that communicate crucial information either org-wide or for a specific customer. This can be important to call out as clear as possible that a customer is escalated, for example. 

The same concept can be accomplished in Salesforce - e.g. if Field X = true, insert all red text in the top right to say “ESCALATED CUSTOMER”. If Field X = false, insert green text saying “All is fine for now.”

It seems like no such capability really exists for Gainsight. I suppose the answer might be to check the scorecard, but that doesn’t accomplish the urgency that might be needed for an escalation notification. Has any thought been given to this type of functionality at the C360/R360 level? Happy to brainstorm more on this if it would be helpful.

This would be GAMECHANGER. 

I believe not only would this be a gamechanger, but allowing this to set off some sort of escalation notification rule/work flow would be amazing. Something besides just a CTA, but the ability to track the flow of the escalation and notify the correct internal personnel and even external points of contact if needed. 

Brainstorming here, but if a banner is needed, either at the Org or Customer level, then that causes a CTA, while also sending information/communication to internal/external leaders. This would also be great at a product level, allowing customers using multiple products to only be notified of when a paticular product might have an escalation associated with it. 

I have a feeling there are some admins that may have already created some sort of Escalation workflow via Rules Engine or another part of Gainsight, if so, then linking a Banner Notification would be the next step for that. 

Agree this is a gamechanger and much overdue.  

I’ll push this a step further, into a world where Gainsight administrators could more effectively communicate.

What if Gainsight Administrators had a lightweight edition of Gainsight PX to work with inside their own instance? With the ability to message in-app, highlight newly released Gainsight assets and offer service alerts (to @spencer_engel’s original use case), we could meet our users in the moment they most need the information.

And….I’d jump at the opportunity to better equip myself with Gainsight PX knowledge. 

It may be pie-in-the-sky to somehow enable Gainsight PX by end users (GS CS administrators) for end users (GS end users), but it would be a fascinating way to solve for an issue, and for Gainsight to expand exposure of its marquee Product Experience product.

I’ll push this a step further, into a world where Gainsight administrators could more effectively communicate.

What if Gainsight Administrators had a lightweight edition of Gainsight PX to work with inside their own instance? With the ability to message in-app, highlight newly released Gainsight assets and offer service alerts (to @spencer_engel’s original use case), we could meet our users in the moment they most need the information.

And….I’d jump at the opportunity to better equip myself with Gainsight PX knowledge. 

It may be pie-in-the-sky to somehow enable Gainsight PX by end users (GS CS administrators) for end users (GS end users), but it would be a fascinating way to solve for an issue, and for Gainsight to expand exposure of its marquee Product Experience product.

If you haven’t already, go vote for this too!

All over that, @heather_hansen .

Call it my brain fog...I realized my suggestion isn’t quite aligned with the UI-style changes in-mind here. Even so, I like both ideas….more UI-flexibility to call out specific things within a customer, and a PX on my CS, to enhance Gainsight understanding.