Adding a Records will take some time to delete" note. When Performing (Administration ->Data Operat"

Related products: None

I have been having customers use Administration -> Data Operations for needs in doing Company/Relationship Delete from MDA, given those records don't have Timeline Data( as cascade delete isn't enabled there yet. )

One feedback here is when an operation is performed it seems it takes some time to delete something, therefore, it would be helpful to have a message display "Records will take some time to delete, check back in a little while" as background processing takes place.
Hi Kevin, 

We do show the following message before the user confirms the delete.

We are also in planning to have a log/status page which would show more info on the operation carried on.

Feedbacks and Suggestions are welcomed.

Hey that works! I had a customer mentioned they didn't see one, so likely they didn't see this message before hitting confirm.

Is there a way to put something like, Delete Job in Progress here, to make it more obvious?

However given the mention of Log or status page, I would say that is also sufficient.

Hi @kevin_ly 

We have added this functionality. Now when a record is in the process of being deleted, the UI would mark that the delete is in progress

Thanks

Preethi