Solved

Advanced Outreach: filter not displaying

• 12 September 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge
I am setting up an advanced outreach with multiple languages.

When I set up my filter to match the appropriate language to a variant, I pick the language field from the list. It behaves fine and lets me select the language strings and save the filter, however, the name of the field (language) does not show up in the question.

I came across a similar situation before in Outreach so I assume that even through the field name does not display, it is recognized. Is it?
icon

Best answer by abhishek_sivaraman 12 September 2017, 15:05

View original

3 replies

Hi Diane,

a. Survey Configuration - In order to see the languages associated with the survey, that is available as part of Survey Configuration.(sample image below)

b. In an Advanced Outreach configuration for an email step for a variant, you would be able to select the survey and based on the survey chosen , the valid languages will be listed as configured in step (a) above. Here, the language selected will be the default language in which the end user answers the survey.(sample image below).

c.  If you use Inline survey in an advanced outreach, you can use the same approach as in step(b) above and change the language for the inline question to be sent to the user.

This is a manual step and is not linked to the variant filter based on languages which you configure. Does this answer your question?

Thanks

Abhishek S
Badge
I had no idea you could pre-select the language that the customer sees when entering the survey. That is great!
Badge
The display problem was resolved today. Setting the magnifying factor (in Control Panel, display settings) to 100% rather than its default of 125% is now showing the name of the fields used in my filter in Chrome.