Not able to delete Activity Type

Related products: None

I had created Activity Type in Activities and Timelines but when I tried to delete the same it shows "Cannot be deleted as it is being used in Activities.". How to find the activities usage?

You may go to Global Timeline aka Timeline tab and apply filter on the activities by the activity type you have created. You'll be able to see the activities you are looking for.

Thanks for the Help. I have deleted all the activities from Timeline tab but still can't delete the activities so that they won't be used by anyone.

I think there might be drafts specific to this activity type which is stopping you from deleting.

I deleted Drafts in Timelines but still something stops me deleting Activity Types.

Maybe other users might have drafts specific to this activity type. You can't see drafts of other users. You either need to check with all users or raise a support ticket, get them deleted from backend.

There may be drafts of other users which you will not be able to see. Please raise a support ticket. They will handle this.

Is their any way to just see all the drafts on one place/screen?

As drafts are considered as private data we are not showing them at a comman place. Please reach support.

@nitisha_rathi - use case for admin visibility into all drafts and/or "log in as" functionality.

Showing all the drafts at one place and Mass edit for drafts is in our product backlog.

@All, I will update here once we consider this for release.

Thanks for bringing this up!!!