Advanced Outreach: Enable ability to export Query Builder tasks to S3

Related products: None

Query Builder in Advanced Outreach seems like a very powerful tool to be able to pull in recipients based on a multitude of data options but I have concerns about using it because it seems very cumbersome to validate that you're getting the correct criteria. 

I'm sure this is on the roadmap already (at least I hope it is - a quick search didn't find this already in Community) it would be very helpful to be able to export the individual Query Builder components so that you can validate the data before actually publishing the outreach.  

Someone in support suggested building a Bionic Rule using the same criteria to validate, but that causes me double work.  Alternatively, if I could create the Bionic Rule and then just pull that Bionic Rule in as the Query in AO, I suppose that would work too.

Just something to make it easier to validate complex Query Builder results before publishing an outreach. 
Hi Jeff - totally valid observation and I love the suggestions that you proposed too. Thanks for the idea!
This won't get you quite the depth of a query export will but an alternative is to build a report off the AO Participants object and filter for the Advanced Outreach ID that you can pull from the URL bar when editing the AO. This will show you who is loaded in as well as other useful data.

Agreed this functionality is lacking a bit.  Even when I refresh my participant source and receive a success email, the attachment doesn't include any of the participants. 

Yes. This is top on our list! Hope to release in the next 2 to 3 months.

- Abhishek S
Adding my voice to the list. Love the ability to create more complex queries to build a distribution list, but without the ability to validate the list and (in some cases) give our CSMs an opportunity to confirm its accuracy, we really don't have the confidence to use it.
In the meantime, is there any sort of workaround to get a copy of a this list? We have a campaign we'd like to send, but not without fully understanding the distribution list.
Adding my voice as well. Would love to not just have the S3 export, but, even more valuable for me is the functionality where you can go into the Execution History of a Bionic Rule and export the results from each step.
OR - at the very least have the option to export the participants

I'd also point out that the Advanced Outreach Fetch tasks don't have a "Preview" button
Yea!