NULL report type to help show customers who are missing in the data set

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

So similar to how we have a different report type for Scorecards (Mass Edit), it would be cool to have a report type called All Customers.

In this report, it will show all customers and then an aggregation of data, such as SUM of CASES, or AVG of TIMELINE ACTIVITIES, etc.

I find myself creating MDA tables to do this, and it seems like extra maintenance and administration.

Looking for thoughts from the Gainsight team on feasibility, and looking for customers to weigh in on if this might be helpful.
Or a new type of report capability that would let you pull in data from different source objects like we do in Bionic Rules?
Yea, I'm pretty easy going here.  I don't think EVERY report should have NULLS represented, so I do think there should be an extra step.  But the way to get there I'll leave to you product guys!

Thanks Dan!!
Are there two asks here? One about an OOTB report that shows all customers along with various aggregated measures against them (like cases etc), and second one regarding how we represent NULLS in those reports?

Thanks

Venky
I would say this is more about the second piece.  We should be able to create a report that shows whatever source of data, such as Cases, Usage, or Assets, but will also show customers who might not be represented in that data set because they dont have any Cases, or Usage, or Assets.

The only way I can do this currently is to build an MDA table, load all my customers into it, and then load my other source data into it (like Cases, Usage, or Assets).  Its the extra steps that are cumbersome.
The only reason I was thinking of Bionic Reporting is that it would be difficult to create an "All Customers" report that would be similar to the Scorecard Mass Edit report. 

Reason being that with the Scorecard report, we know what columns of data should be present in the report because the scorecard measures are a known quantity. 

But with a similar report on all Customers, it would be impossible to plan for all the various types of data (cases, timeline activities, opportunities, reported bugs, etc) that would be desired in this report, as well as the types of data that would NOT want to be shown (maybe a customer doesn't use timeline yet). 

And Bionic reporting would solve for your NULL handling as if you start with a list of all customers and then left join it with the metric you are trying to measure (like support cases), you'd get all customers regardless if they had support cases or not. 
"Bionic Reporting" is what you are talking about, as Dan mentioned. We have it on our roadmap but ETA is not available yet.